|The fusion of cultural authenticity and undisturbed natural landscape creates idyllic surrounds for Pullman Lijiang Resort & Spa, which encapsulates the beauty of China through modern architecture and traditional NaXi-inspired designs. Offering 130 rooms and villas with private courtyards and mountain views, guests enjoy an enviable location and surrounds, and now also China’s latest Mandara Spa.
Upon entering the new Mandara Spa, guests are greeted by the spacious Spa Reception, designed in distinctive oriental style and accented by natural touches such as ornate trees. Look up and a collection of symmetrical matching oriental lamps are suspended above a long central water feature filled with flowers that leads to a stately gong at the far end. Comfy daybeds flank one side to entice rest and relaxation, while on the other, slate walls and intricate wooden facades create a natural backdrop to the quiet seated area.
Mandara Signature Massage
A truly sublime and unforgettable spa experience, this “four-hand massage” incorporates the exacting skills of two therapists working together in rhythmic harmony. Combining the five different styles of Japanese Shiatsu, Hawaiian Lomi Lomi, Thai, Swedish and Balinese massage, specially blended essential oils of sandalwood, patchouli and ylang ylang are applied by our therapists’ gentle healing hands to calm the nervous system, warm and relax muscle tissue and promote the growth of healthy new skin cells, ultimately resulting in total relaxation and beautifully supple skin.
Ritual of Javanese
Experience the traditions of royal Javanese heritage by indulging in a body scrub using powdered spices and sweet woods, before we envelop your body in cooling yoghurt rich with essential moisture, leaving your skin feeling luxuriously conditioned and hydrated. Finish with a relaxing Balinese style massage.
Floral Foot Ritual ~ Javanese Lulur ~ Shower ~ Balinese Massage ~ Refreshment
- 14 Private Showers
- 1 Deluxe Wet Single Treatment Suite
- 2 Foot Lounges
- 2 VIP Double Treatment Suites
- 2 Deluxe Double Treatment Suites
- 4 Couples Rooms
- 2 Private Outdoor Treatment Courtyards
- 3 Deluxe Single Treatment Suites
- Relaxation Lounge
- Hair Salon
- Nail Bar/Bank
- Pedicure Thrones
| || With nearly 70 land-based spas located in 12 countries, there is likely
to be a Mandara Spa in one of your favorite destinations. Our
knowledgeable and attentive staff has worked closely with many
individual and professional event planners and group coordinators for
groups of 10 to over 600 to assure the success of your special event.
We will work closely with you to design a program to meet your
• Establish/review goals and budget
• Spa treatment selection with packaging options including retail gifts
• Spa appointment selection
• Retail in-room welcome gifts
• Pre-paid vouchers redeemable towards spa merchandise or spa activities
• Spa facility Day Passes for spas offering such facilities
• Coordinate pre-event briefing of key spa staff
• VIP handling
• Appointment handling
• Development of informational collateral
• Mini-massage stations for group registration at hotel check-in
• Spa representative to attend group orientation meetings
For group planning information, please contact your preferred spa directly.