Europe > London - Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London
Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London
London, SE1 7UT
Tel: +44 20 7620 7300
Fax: +44 20 7620 7304
Hours of Operation:
Spa: 9am - 9pm* (Minimum of 16 years old)
*Please see the Spa Facts tab for pool and fitness rules.
|The Mandara Spa at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge, London is the first Mandara Spa in the UK and Europe.
Inspired by the exciting modern lines of the Park Plaza hotel and the luxurious touch of Asia Mandara Spa offers guests a unique sensory experience, inviting you to escape your world, and indulge in a Mandara moment.
The interiors of the Mandara spa have drawn inspiration from around the world from Mondrian paintings to Japanese Shoji screens, focusing on the lines to showcase the Asian elements. A giant bamboo forest has been created with Petung bamboo cleverly integrated with coloured hand-blown glass, embedded with Mandara Spa ingredients such as Ylang Ylang, Coffee and Lavender.
The spa facilities include one double and eight single treatment rooms, two pedicure and three manicure stations. The treatment menu offers Mandara Spa for indulgent body therapy and Elemis skincare for facials and detox therapies. As a finishing touch, select from a range of Bliss nail and waxing services and indulge yourself with a glass of champagne and seasonal berries.
The Spa Boutique offers a beautiful range of products and accessories from the new Mandara Spa range and luxury British spa and skincare brand, Elemis, as well as best-sellers from Bliss, allowing you to continue your spa experience when you return home.
Adjacent to Mandara Spa is the Fitness Centre which features a gymnasium, steam and sauna rooms, a 15 metre heated swimming pool and changing rooms.
Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London is situated in London's South Bank, within walking distance of the city’s most iconic attractions, including Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye and the London Aquarium. The contemporary, design-led hotel in London features spacious guest rooms, including 54 suites and penthouses, over 500 Studio Rooms which are ideal for families as well as five distinctive dining and entertainment experiences, including the highly acclaimed French Restaurant Brasserie Joel.
Find out more
|The Spa facilities include:
- One double treatment room with shower
- Three single treatment room with shower
- Five single treatment rooms
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Centre
- Spa Manicure and Pedicure area
- Relaxation lounge with refreshments
- Spa Boutique with a wide range of Mandara, Elemis and Bliss products
Contraindications apply to some treatments, if you have any health concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to advise accordingly.
The Swimming Pool is open 6am – 10pm, Monday – Sunday (hotel residents and Mandara Spa guests only).
- Child friendly times from 8am – 8pm. Please note children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- The swimming pool is a child free zone from 6am – 8am and from 8pm – 10pm (last admission 9:30pm).
The Fitness Centre is open 24 hours a day, Monday – Sunday (hotel residents only).
- Minimum age is 16 years old.
- £35 per person for non-resident use of Spa Facilities including Sauna, Steam Room, Swimming Pool and Gym.
Revitealize Afternoon Tea and Spa Package
Choose from any 50-minute massage followed by Afternoon Tea in the Atrium Executive Lounge.
Price = £120 per person.
The package includes use of the wet facilities at Mandara Spa and an example session is as follows:
11:00am - Arrive for 1 hour use of pool, sauna and steam room
12:00pm - Massage
1:30pm - Afternoon tea in Atrium Executive Lounge
3:00pm - Depart
- Sessions can be booked 7 days a week and are available from 11:00am, 11:30am, 12:00pm, 12:30pm and 1:00pm
- Afternoon Tea includes a glass of sparkling wine on arrival and unlimited tea and coffee plus a selection of pastries.
- Please call +44 (0) 207 620 7300 and quote “Afternoon Tea & Spa”.
Mandara Spa is the perfect place to celebrate a special occasion or just relax and indulge with friends, family or colleagues. Exclusive hire enables you to reward employees or clients in a private and unique environment. Exclusive hire can be arranged for a wide variety of events or discuss your individual requirements with the Spa:
*Private Hire Packages:
- Corporate networking and entertaining
- Team evenings
- Launches and preview events
- Private functions – hen parties, birthdays, baby showers, anniversaries or Christmas parties
- Filming - Mandara Spa in London has the ability to hold groups up to 30 guests
VIP private room hire - £85 per person
For that extra special touch, why not hire a treatment room for you and your friends or you and your loved one to relax in while waiting for your treatments.
- Exclusive use of the relaxation lounge to relax in
- Complimentary bathrobes and slippers to use on the day
- Choice of one treatment. Choose from: Mandara manicure; express pedicure; back, neck and shoulder massage
- Face masks
- Glass of sparkling wine per person
- Use of our facilities including sauna, steam room and swimming pool.
CryoPen – The Skin Perfector - £75 per area
CryoPen is an advanced Cryotherapy innovation that is a fast, safe, and effective new solution for removal of skin imperfections.
CryoPen offers ideal treatment for:
- Skin tags
- Solar lentigo
- Age spots
- Cherry angioma
- Viral verrucae
Corinne is our Cryotherapy specialist who is available for consultations and courses of treatment.
- £400 per area
Smudge proof, Waterproof. Look your best 24/7
Cosmetic and medical treatments available including semi-permanent eyeliner, lip contouring and camouflage for scars, burns and stretch marks.
CACI Non-Surgical Facelift
The multifunctional CACI Ultra combines the facial toning
functions of the award winning CACI Classic
non surgical face lift system with the skin regenerating applications of the world acclaimed Future-Tec
system. The CACI Ultra system incorporates 4 different technologies Microcurrent
, Ultrasonic Peel
and LED Light Therapy
CACI offers incredible results without the need for surgery. Skin will be lifted, toned and brightened after just one treatment.